Milcord provides a comprehensive benefits package to its employees. Using HR Passport platform for human resource services management, Milcord provides a comprehensive portfolio of benefits comparable to those offered by Fortune 500 companies that include:
- Medical Plan: Milcord pays 80% of the premium for an employee's individual or family membership for the offered health plans. A wide variety of national (e.g. Aetna Platinum PPO, PPO, POS, HMO, HDHP/HSA; Health Net PPO, PPO, HDHP/HSA) and regional (e.g. Tufts HMO, PPO) health plans are available depending on the state of employment.
- Dental Plan: Milcord pays 80% of the premium for an employee's individual or family membership for the offered dental plans. Leading national (e.g. Aetna, Delta Dental, MetLife) dental plans are available.
- Vision Service Plan: Milcord pays 80% of the premium for an employee's individual or family membership for the offered vision plans. The Vision Service Plan covers most of the costs of annual eye exams, glasses or contact lenses though your preferred provider.
- Life Insurance: Milcord pays 100% of the premium for an employee's term life insurance plan valued at $50,000 with optional coverage up to $1 million dollars.
- Holidays: Milcord pays employees for ten holidays per year.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Milcord provides three weeks of personal time off for its employees to be used for vacation, sick time, and family emergencies.
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan: Milcord contributes a fixed percentage of an employee's annual compensation each year to the Profit Sharing Plan. The Board of Directors determines the contribution to the Profit Sharing Plan from company earnings, which gives every employee a stake in the company's success. The company contribution ranges from a minimum of 3% to a maximum of 25% of an eligible employee's annual compensation. The company contribution does not require employee contributions for matching. Subject to IRS restrictions which change from year to year, employees may also defer up to 90% of their salary to the 401(k) Plan.
- Bonus: Milcord recognizes exceptional individual and team performance with cash bonuses at the end of the year.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Milcord provides an easy pre-tax way to help you pay for health care and dependent day care expenses while cutting your tax bill.
- Professional Society Membership: Milcord pays 100% of the fee for an employee's membership in a professional society.
- Other: Direct deposit, health and wellness program, credit union membership, commuter benefits, employee counseling and referral services.